There are numerous restaurants within Durham which take reservations for pre-theatre dining. The Gala Theatre doesn’t itself offer reservations for pre-theatre dining although Marco Pierre White Steakhouse Bar and Grill at Hotel Indigo, which operates in conjunction with the theatre, has excellent food available all day.
In order to make you visit to the theatre as enjoyable as possible we have teamed up with Marco Pierre White Steakhouse Bar and Grill at Hotel Indigo to offer you an exclusive pre-theatre 3 course menu for £19.95 (RRP £29.95) – Marco Pierre White Steakhouse Bar and Grill Pre Theatre Dinner Menu (PDF).
The menu is exclusively available for the following shows:
- The Life and Rhymes of Benjamin Zephaniah, Friday 6 September
- The Reg Vardy Band, Sunday 15 September
- Lord of Flies, Monday 30 September to Saturday 5 October
- The Hound of the Baskervilles, Friday 11 October
- The Beatles: Hornsey Road, Thursday 17 October